Posted by: Samantha | 2011-04-15

I would like to know what would be could be the cause of having constant biols or II dont know what to call it, Its pimpels that would normaly come out ond my bump or some times right between my two bums and when I press it ugly yellowish stuff would come out it is very sore and would come out constantly. It seem s that I might have afeected my boyfriend cuase he suffers now from the same problem as from yester what could be the problem?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Samantha

it is possible the boil might be infected with a Staph infection or alternatively infected with a STD infection. I suggest using Olive leaf extract tincture - too boost your immune system. If the boils do not clear consult with a practitioner to give you a diagnosis and to treat you.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie