Posted by: CS | 2008-10-31

Please could you advise me as to what I can get for our labourer that is suffering from a boil outbreak.I have sent him to the doctor on several occasions and he keeps telling me that the docotr says his blood is dirty, now I honestly don' t believe in dirty blood!!!and I am sure that their is something that he can take to - avoid getting these out breaks so frequently. I have bought him Multivitamins and not even that is helping, I am honest y very concerned about his health and will try and do anything to help him.I feel so sorry for him as he never misses a days work even though he is in so much pain.
Please could u advise as to what I can get / do to help him.

Thank you for visiting

The best will be to go along when he consult the doctor. Ask the doctor to do a MC&S (analysis) of the boil to determine the exact bacteria that is causing the outbreaks. You can also ask the doctor for a prescription for Clamentin 1g, twice daily, for at least 14 days (given that he is not allergic to penicillen). He can also apply Bactroban ointment to the boils, twice daily.

Kind regards