Posted by: anonyjmous | 2012-12-16

boil on my ass

yesterday i felt something like a pimple on my-|-while taking a shower and today i decided to take a look, and it looks like a boil just on side of om really scared what can this be? and how to treat it? ofcos i will got see a doctor

Expert ImageNatural health

it might just be a boil. You can use a warm cloth on the area to help reduce the swelling. Use the tip of an ear bud with 3 drops of Ti-tree. Ti-tree is antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Dee | 2013-02-19

i also have the same thing on my bum''s right hand side and it''s very painful especially at night three days ago, someone recommended a mixture of brown sugar, sunlight laundry bar soap and warm water so that i can use it as a paste, does it work?

Reply to Dee
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2012-12-18

Thanx its turns out its haemorhoid and the dr says theres nothing much they can do for me, i must just avoid strain when doing no2 and eat fibre and drink enough water and just monitor this ths thing... i just wish there was something they could do so i can be at ease and know its gon end