Posted by: trish | 2009-01-27

Boerboel puppy not eating

i have a boerboel puppy thats 3 months old and she has stopped eating. I was feeding her Vetchoice - large Breed puppy food. I tried giving her meat and she refuses to eat that now as well. She is loosing weight and I am taking her to the vet only tomorrow but I wanted to know what this could be. She has been dewormed already 3 times since her birth and she has received her 1st vaccinations.Please advise.

Dear Trish

It can be anything.

Posted by: Ziman | 2015-09-30

I also have a boerbull of the same age with the same problem it started showing signs of illness on monday so yesterday it was given its 1st vaccine,dewormed and an antibiotic vaccine but still refuses to eat im so stressed im at work and i dont know what to do eish any1 with help please come forward im willing to pay

Reply to Ziman
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-27

I wouldn' t mess around with such a young puppy - a visit to the vet is called for. It may not be a wise idea to postpone that too long, either.

Reply to Chill