Posted by: George | 2009-05-25

Body weight system

Good day,

Does anyone know much about the body weight home gym systems much like what Maxxus had a while ago?

A while ago I saw Maxxus advertising a body sliding body weight home exercise machine but do not know if it is still available or any good.

Can you advise. It seems a good idea due to the space saving which makes it a BIG plus but is it any good? Does anyone know where one can purchase a similar type of system or if it is any good?

Please help

Hi George

I'm afraid I don't. So I'd be guessing at specifics.

I am not a big fan of these systems in general, I have to confess. I find them very gimmicky and I don't think that they do the job in terms of exercise either, though I'm willing to concede that this might be a personal preference more than a completely factual statement.

The space saving is obviously a good one. That's a benefit, and if you used it well, then it would of course be better than doing nothing. Just be mindful that one of the most vital things about this kind of system is follow up, because if it's used often, then it will break. So you have to make sure you're going to get good follow up after buying