Question
Posted by: yvonne | 2012-09-03

body weakness

what causes a weak body with knees and all joints very weak

Expert ImageCardiologist

Dear Yvonne

You ask what causes a weak body with knees and all joints very weak. I am afraid that without more information I can’t possibly tell you! There are many causes of weakness, a term usually applied to muscle strength. Joints themselves do not become weak; it is the muscles that move the joints that may become weak.

A feeling of generalized weakness may be caused by a host of conditions, too numerous to mention. My advice would be to go and see a good general practitioner and discuss the problem with him or her.

Best wishes, JT.

3
Posted by: Auth | 2012-09-22

Hey one more note if any of you are interested in helnpig making our healthcare better, I would love your help in testing a product I am launching soon called If any of you want exclusive access to the app when its ready email me at Thank you so much for all the comments, your all amazing

Reply to Auth
Posted by: Cardiologist | 2012-09-07

Dear Yvonne

Best wishes, JT.

Reply to Cardiologist
Posted by: ryan | 2012-09-06

Wow it could be just about anything, from an auto immune disease to an illness... Go see a doctor for an extensive examination and possible referral to a specialist.

Reply to ryan