Question
Posted by: Yoli | 2008/10/21

Body weakness

I am a 30 yr old female and I experience the following at least once a month for the past 5 months. Symptoms are: weakness throughout my body &  body aches...I used to think it' s flu cause it used to be accompanied by flu symtoms like sore throat, coughing etc.
I have done blood preassure, and glucose check tests and they were normal. off late, I get better when I drink energates...
Can I be suffering from something????

Please help

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
is this linked to your periods ? if so then low iron is a possibility. other wise blood sugar. eat small frequent meals. use chromium daily to balance your blood sugar. do not have stimulant to pick you up - in the long run this is very bad for your health.
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Ninja | 2008/10/27

Have you considered an HIV test?

Reply to Ninja