Question
Posted by: Ivy | 2009-11-06

body temp

Hi there,

My body temperature increases significantly at night. My partner says I radiate heat and can' t sleep near me. I never noticed it until this week when I woke up and felt very hot and was covered in sweat (I slept in almost no clothing so that could not be the reason). I thought it was my partner but he woke he said it was me and couldn' t even touch me!!!!

What is causing this? I am getting worried.

Ivy

Please refer to the following link regarding sleep hyperhidrosis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_sweat

You will see that there are a multitude of factors that will have to be excluded. Therefore, I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and the necessary blood tests.