Question
Posted by: Annie | 2009/01/05

Body still adapting after pill?

I stopped using the pill from the 6th of September after 10 years on it. Had my period on the 1st of October. On 15 October I had bleeding, very little and brown for 7 days consecutive. Since then I had no period, only got my period again on the 27th November. This continued normal for 3-4 days, but after this my period (spotting very little and brown) continued for +- 3 weeks.
Had period pains on the 25th of December, but nothing came. Still no period to this day. I' m very irritable, obviously due to my hormones. Is all this still due to leaving the pill or could I be pregnant?

It could be either. Start off with a pregnancy test.