Question
Posted by: V | 2010/01/27

Body stiff, but I don' t have the flu?

For the past 3 days my body has been feeling stiff, esp my thighs and arms. I didn' t run a marathon and I don' t have a cold or the flu...what could the reason be?

Hallo V
You could have an underlying viral infection, have you taken your temperature? You could maybe ask your doctor to take a full blood count test to see if there are any signs of infection in the blood. Some medications like cholesterol medication can cause sore muscles. Some auto immune diseases can also cause inflammation in the muscles.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/27

Hallo V
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc