Posted by: MSR | 2011-08-29

Body Pimples

I am a 30yr old female and haven''t had any previous health problems. About a month ago I started getting these strange looking pimples on my body. Sometimes its just a few small round welts and sometimes it''s clustered or rather big. Most of the time it appears on my legs esp behind the knee and thigh region. It appears on my feet, arms and hands too. At times the inside of my hand and finger tips turn red too. The worst is that it itches sooooooo much!!! The pimples however, only last for about 30-60mins. Then they simply disappear. I have also noticed that when the pimples increase it seems as if my body temp inside is really hot. It happens throughout the day but worst at night . What could it be?

It is difficult to provide an informed opinion without an examination and I therefore, suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination. Your skin condition can be related to a form of eczema. You can use Anthisan cream when the rash appears. This is available over the counter and will alleviate the itching. It is however, important to consult a dermatologist to have the correct diagnosis made.