Question
Posted by: Catherine | 2011/01/26

Body pains

I hope I am writing to the correct person. I am 34 years old and have to many aches and pains for someone of my age, I think.

Firstly, I noticed even in my teens, but definately from mid 20s if I stand too long my lower back aches, then, as the years go by, I find that walking is a killer, after about 15 mins my hip is in agony, then I feel strain on my upper leg and my knee gets sore to, by the time I a, done shopping I have to pick up my leg to get it into the car, it is quite painful.

Now, I have noticed that if I sit relaxing with my legs curled up on the couch, when I straiten them, it is stiff and uncomfortable, my ankles to, even when I get up after a nights sleep my ankles are stiif, take a bit of time to warm them up.

Do you know what this could be? What kind of doctor must I go to. I don''t want to be in a wheel chair by 40.

Kindest Regards
Cath

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Catherine, To understand what problems you have there needs to be a thorough process of examination and proper consultation. I would advise you to consult an osteopath in your area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/01/31

Reply to osteopath