Question
Posted by: Erin | 2011-10-07

Body Odour in Girls

Hi, my daughter of 11 is starting to develop body odour and is aware of it. What kind of under arm product is best to start with and gentle for her to use at this age?

Erin

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Erin,

a good hygiene programme is first and foremost. I would suggest you go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for advice in case your daughter has any skin allergies or sensitive skin.

3
Posted by: Almay | 2011-11-17

Hi Erin

I do agree with teen expert. I do not think that you should make your child use to drinking tablets at such a young age though. Girls bodies, at a later stage, do not accomodate tablets very well, unless a doc prescibed them.
Go to the chemist and ask for the most natural product.

Reply to Almay
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011-10-11

Hi Erin,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Romany | 2011-10-07

Buy her SPA Tablets from Clicks. It is natural.

Reply to Romany