Question
Posted by: anti smelly | 2011-03-04

body odour

Good day doc

I am not extremely overweight. Got 5 - 6 kilo''s to shed.

My problem is that my sweat smell very bad. I also sweat alot under my arms. I used lady Mitchum under arm roll on - that is one of the most expensive roll on''s. Somebody told me to wash with anti bacterial soap. We already use Detol soap to bath with.

I dont want to do the operation where they remove your sweatglands. I just want to smell better.

Is there anything on the market that will be beneficial?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Regarding the excessive sweating - Get either Perspirex or DriChlor from your pharmacy.

Furthermore, the advice on the antibacterial soap was 100% correct. Continue with that, and if no improvement is seen your doctor may need to prescribe a topical antibiotic lotion.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-03-07

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-03-07

Reply to pharmacist