Question
Posted by: Anti smelly | 2011-03-04

body odour

Good day doc

I am not extremely overweight. Got 5 - 6 kilo''s to shed.

My problem is that my sweat smell very bad. I also sweat alot under my arms. I used lady Mitchum under arm roll on - that is one of the most expensive roll on''s. Somebody told me to wash with anti bacterial soap. We already use Detol soap to bath with.

I dont want to do the operation where they remove your sweatglands. I just want to smell better.

Is there anything on the market that will be beneficial?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests to exclude thyroid disease and diabetes. These two disease processes can cause excessive sweating. You can also ask him/her for a prescription for a clinical strength antiperspirant.

2
Posted by: anti smelly | 2011-03-04

Thanks Anthony. I will try this. Like i said i dont mind to sweat and yes, sweat is not supposed to smell like lavender. But if you take care of your higiene and try expensive stuff and by 10 o clock in the morning i smell myself. That is disgusting!!!!

Thanks for your advise.

Reply to anti smelly
Posted by: Anthony | 2011-03-04

Hi there from sweaty armpit to another  )

I had same problem, best thing is a roll on product called Perspirex or something similar which you can administer every couple weeks or so! it works fantasticly well for me.

Reply to Anthony