Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2009/06/30

Body Odour

I want to know how can I get rid of body odor,cause I have tried everything.From taking a bath twice a day to eating healthy foods with no onion &  garlic.I hear that another reason for body odour is if your metabolism is slow,is it true?Could there,perhaps be pills i can take.This is really affecting my confidence especially when I am at work.HELP

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try using a surgical antibacterial soap such as Hibiscrub/Bioscrub which is available from most pharmacies. Tablet-wise you can try SPA-tablets which is also available OTC from most pharmacies