Question
Posted by: Loyiso | 2010/11/05

Body itching

The whole of my body is itching especially at night to an extent that i lose most of my sleep. This has been with me for many years now. It is like it happens seasonally around this time of the year. It is notably worse if i sweat while in bed and again after taking bath. Strange enough, it is not the case when i sweat during exercising in the gym.

What is it wrong with me? Could it be allergy to something? Please help.

Loyiso

It is most probably due to an allergy of some kind and I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood and allergy tests.