Posted by: Anthony | 2011-03-04

Body Heat

I''''ve known this for a while the way I feel but recently went to a chinese doctor and before he did anything relating to the actual reason i was there for, he took my wrist to check my pulse and then asked and told me that my body temperature is too hot for me. This is true, I feel it everyday and is uncomfortable. My question to you is, is there anything I can take to reduce or normalize the heat in my body besides the intolerable herbal powder the doctor gave me?

One other thing is that when ever i get nervous or anxious i get get very hot and sweaty and my eyes water too at times.

Much appreciated

It is possible that you are very anxious and might and might be a highly strung person, which causes your subjective feeling of "hotness". You can consult your doctor for a prescription for Prodorol 50mg, which is a short acting beta-blocker, which will lessen your symptoms of anxiety. Men in their fourties to fithties can also experience hot flushes due to a much lower testestorone levels and abnormal thyroid function. I therefore suggest that you consult a western doctor for blood tests.