Question
Posted by: Anthony | 2011-03-03

Body Heat

I''ve known this for a while the way I feel but recently went to a chinese doctor and before he did anything relating to the actual reason i was there for, he took my wrist to check my pulse and then asked and told me that my body temperature is too hot for me. This is true, I feel it everyday and is uncomfortable. My question to you is, is there anything I can take to reduce or normalize the heat in my body besides the intolerable herbal powder the doctor gave me?

Much appreciated

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Anthony

there is a few chinese syndromes that can have increased body temperature. Without a full case history or a syndrome diagnosis I am unable to recommend the correct meds for you. Discuss this with your Chinese doctor and ask for an alternative.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za