Posted by: BFL | 2009-06-23

Body For Life

I bought the book, read it cover to cover and put it into practise and I must say its working.

Have you heard of any other success stories? Are you personally aware of it?

I think its amazing! :)

I've heard of it, yes, and I'm glad you're achieving results.

It does produce some good results, but it's not revolutionary. It's a very condensed, and quite intense programme that works for a lot of people - you seem to be one of them.

The risk of injury is high, and there is also an issue with what to do after you're done, because you can't sustain the same programme for too long. At some point, you have to restructure the programme and look at making it sustainable. But that's something you can deal with at the time.

Just keep at it and don't get too carried away, because you're on a pretty tight line between success and overdoing it, based on my experience, so just be patient.