Question
Posted by: C | 2010/10/04

Body fat percentage

I posted a question about 2 months ago, when I was very upset about how high my body fat percentage was. Just want to let you know that, since joining the gym, my percentage has dropped from 27% to 22% and I only go two days a week (I do martial arts training three other days of the week). Seems like running and adding more cardio to my training has had a huge effect on my body! My BMI has also dropped from 21 to 19 and I didn''t even change my diet!
Thanks for making me feel not so bad about myself.

Hi C

That's great news, I'm happy to hear of a success story! Well done, and don't ever feel bad about yourself!

Just keep working towards fitness, enjoy your training and be happy at your progress. You may now need to assess your goals, because at a BMI of 19 (low), you probably shouldn't be aiming for any more weight loss, but getting fitter, getting healthier, that's your new target!

Well done and keep it up!
Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/10/06

Hi C

Well done and keep it up!
Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc