Posted by: Kate | 2012-02-24

Body fat

My weight is 63.4, height 1.54 and body fat is 30.6%, I know that I am overweight. I am trying to eat healthy, go to the gym 3-4 times a week and drink at least 2 lt of water. I managed to lose 1.5 kg, but my body fat is still the same, what to I need to do to loss body fat? I am doing cardio 2 times and weight lifting 2 times a week.

Hi Kate

Just keep going. This takes a lot of time and there's a bit of "error" in that measurement of body fat too. I'd keep at it for at least 4 weeks and then measure it, if you make the measurement too often, it just leads to problems and frustration. You're doing the training, you've got the cardio in there and the weights, you need to aim for 4 days and maybe, in a month or so, add a fifth day, and then you're on the right track (as shown by the weight loss so far).

Other than this, it's a question of time and patience!