Question
Posted by: Becky | 2011-12-05

body fat

hi

This may sound really dumb, but I really want to know what fat in your body feels like. I have felt this marble like things on my stomach and legs. It feels like very tiny little balls. Is it just body fat or is it something else? I''m not skinny nor am I obese.

Dear Becky
I can only imagine that human body fat would feel like the fat deposited in other mammals. If you feel the layer of fat on a piece of steak, this should give you an idea. It is either quite firm or wobbly like a jelly! If you say that you have little balls of fat accumulated under the skin then these could be benign lipomas. I would recommend that you consult a Dermatologist so that the doctor can diagnose what is causing this condition and prescribe treatment.

2
Posted by: becky | 2011-12-05

Thank you.

I was also wandering if you could tell me what foods I can and not can eat because I have a diaphragm hernia and spastic colon and I get constipated a lot. What can help for my problem?

Reply to becky
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-12-05

Dear Becky