Question
Posted by: lolo | 2011/11/30

body contour

Dr what''s your professional intake on the Body Contour Clinic which claims that with their weight loss programme one can lose up to 10kg in a month? They use injections, shakes, and give clients a customised eating plan. Is this something you would recommend.

Dear Lolo
I have not yet studied the regimen of the Body Contour Clinic, but if you say that it entails injections, shakes and a customised eating plan, then this sounds a bit like 'The diet everyone is talking about', which I cannot recommend. Please be careful because the injections used by some organisations can be very harmful if they contain HCG (human chorio gonadotropin hormone). One of my other Readers once posted the package insert of weight loss injections that she had received to me, and it was frightening because the injections were under no circumstances intended for weight loss, but were designed for treatment of male fertility problems and were called "A.P.L.® Injection". The package insert stated specifically "APL has no known effect on fat mobilization, appetite or sense of hunger or body fat distribution. HCG has NOT been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity." Thus it is senseless to use injections of unknown products.
It is better to avoid any slimming regimen that uses injections to promote weightloss, because of the potential risk.
Take great care

1

Dear Lolo
Take great care