Question
Posted by: Pauline Dlamini | 2010/04/11

BODY AND MENTAL FEELING

Kindly assist me i have this attack once in a while, it is difficult to explain because there is no pain which i could point to a particular body part.

I get anxious as though will hear some bad news, i am restless , just want to shut down, I dont feel tired though. Really cannot explain this symtomps.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it sounds like you might be having at the time an anxiety attack. I suggest you use Gelsemium 200CH and Ignatia 200CH for one week (one dose twice a day) to strengthen your constitution to make you less likely to have these symptoms.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za