Question
Posted by: LJ | 2012/01/31

Body &  Lifestyle Challenge

Hi Fitness Doc

I''m starting my USN body &  lifestyle challenge and I just wanted find out what are the pro''s &  cons of using Phedra Cut XT. Or what are the negative effects of using Phedra Cut.

There is a number of stories regarding the use of Phedra Cut and I just want to know is it safe enough to use.

Hi LJ

Well, nobody really knows the cons, because this stuff is never studied properly. Never. As in, they don't bother to research it. So you take a huge risk. I know that Phedra Cut was banned in the USA because it was linked to a few deaths during exercise, particularly when mixed with caffeine, so there is a potentially enormous risk. Does it work? That too is questionable. Nobody has shown that it does work. So the bottom line is that we don't know the safety, we think it might be very dangerous for some people and we don't know if it even works. That is, there may be zero benefit,a nd a potentially huge risk.

So all in all, I'd stay off it. The reason it's on that programme, incidentally, is because it's another source of money for USN and so they "force" you to buy it as part of the programme, to keep you spending. Harsh, but true.

Ross