Posted by: Annie | 2008-11-18

Body after the pill

I stopped using the pill from the 6th of September after 10 years on it. Had my period on the 1st of October. On 15 October I had bleeding, very little and brown for 7 days consecutive. Since then I had no period. I had a weird feeling in my lower abdonimen for week or 2. Did a pregnancy test on the 14th Nov - but negative.
Is it my body adapting to the non use of the pill?

It is most ;likely that your body is adapting to being off the Pill.

Posted by: Sue | 2008-11-19

I used the pill almost 11 years and I stopped taking the pill on 1 Sept 2006 and I fell pregnant about 27 January 2007. Just give some time and practise alot!!!

Reply to Sue
Posted by: A | 2008-11-19

Probably. Give your body three months to adjust and if you don' t settle into a regular cycle after that you can start exploring other potential causes.

Reply to A