Posted by: Charlene | 2009-09-01

Hi there,

Im pleased to say I have lost all my weight after giving birth &  my tummy has gone down but I cant get used to the stretch marks &  dark marks left on my tummy. I am using ROC &  it is helping a lttle but the area around my navel is now shrivled up &  looks terrible. I was gyming bt now that Im bak at work, I got no time to go. Please advise me what excerise I can do at home to get my tummy looking normal again.

My son is now 4 months old.

Thanking you,

HI Charlene

I must confess that I don't know what exercise would help stretch marks. In fact, I don't think there is any, so this is not an exercise question, unfortunately. I would rather put this to a dermatologist, or a plastic surgeon, because exercise doesn't do too much for stretch marks.