Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/02/25

BODY

I want to know how one can reduce cellulite? As well as how Low GI foods fit into a kilojoule-controlled diet as some foods have a high kilojloule content?
Thanx

Dear Michelle
I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon. As to using low-GI foods in a slimming diet - you need to select low-GI foods that are also low in fat and energy.

1

Dear Michelle