Posted by: Boby Swelling | 2012-04-03

Boby Swelling

good day doc

i have been exp this strange thing recently where whenever i touch some thing cold with my hands , it starts to swell. it has a number of times recenty when i help ice water or a bottle of cool drink. 2 days back we had some rain and i walk outside with out shoes and my feet started to swell including my toes. it was very painfull and could not walk easily.

please help do u hear of this often and what i can do to find out why this is happening .

Unfortunately, I do not hear about this symptom often. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor to check for any abnormalities, especially kidney function. Your doctor can also check for common allergies.