Question
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-02-26

Bob &  BJ' s

I am asking you as a Shrink as well as a man as I don' t know what is going on.

My claim to fame has always been that im a BJ Queen and suddenly in my 5 year old relationship Bob' s gone off BJ' s. This is strange. He has always like it, complimented me on my ability and could never get enough. Lately we dont have nearly as much sex as we use to but when we do it' s still really good.

When I made an extra effort over the weekend with baby oil and everything he kept on pulling me up - eventually I gave up. When I asked him later he said I was to rough.

Last night I thought ok let me try again and I was tender and everything i' ve always done - I made a real effort and again he kept on pulling me up.

When I asked afterwards he just said you' re out of practise that' s all.

Now I am worried - how do I SUDDENLY become out of practise?

Do you think he' s got someone else doing it better ?
What else can it be ?

Apart from the frequency of sex that has drastically slowed down there are no other signs. He' s still loving and caring as usual.

There are many alternative explanations for such a situaiomn, and from distance I can't announce which one is most valid --- only you two can work it out together. You respond so well to other people's dilemmas --- if someone else had posted this question --- how would you answer it ?
Maybe he is somewhat pre-occupied by something else altogeher, and work or wherever, distracting him ?

5
Posted by: Bill | 2009-02-26

I say it is about supply and demand... (I also wish I was Bob or Bobs bits hehe) Put him on stop supply for a while with the bj' s, carry on with normal sex and see how long he lasts before he starts begging... Like I said to someone in another post, if us men had to see women naked all the time, it would lose it' s mystery and magic, cause we would be spoilt, clothes are there for a reason and maybe Bob is tired of the same thing and wants something new and exciting, think of something you and he have never done before and try it, then you will see the bj thing go back to normal again. Try to do it differently and not all the time, I myself find that I get bored of the same routine everytime, and have this voice inside of me that sometimes wants to scream " STOP LETS DO SOMETHING WILD AND DIFFERENT!!!"  But much like bob, I never say anything because I love my Wife.

Reply to Bill

I KNOW! he use to joke and say even a shit bj is better than no bj and how lucky he was to get it on demand - it just does not make any sence.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-26

Very strange,most men don' t get " it"  at all ......

Reply to XXX

Thank you " wish it was me"  you' ve made me smile today.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: Wish it was me !! | 2009-02-26

Wow ! Bob needs his head read, not blown !! Some guys just don' t know they are alive ! Ungrateful sod !!

Reply to Wish it was me !!