Question
Posted by: Nola | 2011/07/14

Boat cruise while pregnant

We are planning a ship cruise in Dec and a baby. I am worried about the nausea if I do fall pregnant by then. I will be 25 weeks. I didn''t have any nausea with my first baby who is 2. They ship needs a letter from my gynae if I am passed 25 weeks by the time of the cruise. I want to book early to get discounts.

In your opinion, is it a good idea to be aboard a ship while halfway pregnant or a less pleasant holiday experience that I should skip.

Thanks!

If you tend to get seasick, I would suggest that you avoid it. If not, it shouldn't be a problem.

1