Posted by: Mom | 2013-02-04

Boarding School

other than work circumstances and such what other reasons would u take ur child to a boarding school?

I am considering taking my daughter to a boarding school, a good one but I dont want to make her feel like I am getting rid of her.

Posted by: Bongs | 2013-02-05

My son started boarding from grade 4-7 because of work situation. He''s back now doing grade 8, grown up in all aspects, disciplined, used to routine, independent, loving sport because he had all the time in the world to explore all sport codes without restriction time wise since we are working and have no time to pick them at school when they finish late.

Reply to Bongs
Posted by: Mimi | 2013-02-04

I guess its different strokes for different folks. Me personnaly, I would not take my kids to a boarding school. Its not that I am attached to the hip with my kids (what is I was though?), but I feel that I need to see my kids growing up into young adults in front of me. I believe that you get that opportunity once in your lifetime, then when they become 18yrs old, they can venture into the world. To have them not staying with me from a very young age is not ayoba for me.

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Dad | 2013-02-04

I would definitely my mine if the end result will be best education to the child

Reply to Dad