Posted by: H | 2008-11-17

Bo-been oefening

Ek is nou 4 maande by curves dit lyk vir my of dit help. Ek sal net graag wil weet watter oefening kan ek doen om my bo-bene meer ferm te kry? My kniee lyk ook " vet"  . Ek oefen 5 dae per week daar vir 30 min.

Hi H

Well, keep up what you're doing at the moment, because it's helping quite a bit, apparently. And so in time, it will start having an effect on your legs as well.

I'm not sure exactly what you're doing so far, but the two types of exercise you could consider are cardio training that involves the legs, like cycling, and then things like lunges and squats. If you're not doing lunges and squats, they're a quick addition that I would suggest you make for your training.

But just stick with it, it'll come eventually.