Question
Posted by: TC | 2011/11/15

BM biting JR

Hi there,

Last night my dad, daughter and both dogs were in the pool and there was no problem. My mom was in the house while they were swimming.

I have tried the expert on your wesite that is in PTA but she is not availble this week. ( I see if our Vet can give me a name as well)

What advise can I give my mom at this stage to manage the situation.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi TC, it could well have been that there was no incident due to your Dad being around. Until you get somebody in, just go the management route as mentioned before and ensure that dogs are not together in any situation whereby reactive behaviour could present itself as in the past. Good luck, Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/11/16

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert