Question
Posted by: Matt | 2008-12-11

BLurry vision and headaches with nausia

the last week i have been suffering from blurry vision, followed by intense headaches and nausia. my doctor said it was due to a viral infection and gave me mitil 5mg for the nausia and sent me on my way. that was on monday, its thursday now and its happening again, it feels like my head i sgoing to explode and i dont know if i should take headache pills or not. what could be causing this?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Matt
I am worried about this, it can be an indication of serious disease like increased intracranial pressure, infection of the brain or the covering of the brain, or even a bleeding inside the skull. Please get a second opinion as soon as possible? You may need to see a neurologist.