Question
Posted by: BE | 2010/06/09

Blurry eyes and Oratane

Hi doc

I stopped using Oratane 40 mg about a year ago after being on it for 6 months.

During the treatment there were times when my eyes were blurry, but I visited the Dermatologist regarding it who referred me to an eye specialist. The eye specialist found nothing wrong.

After stopping the treatment, my eyes were much better again. A few months later I started getting times (like today) where my eyes are slightly blurry again, mostly for far vision. Can this still be due to the Oratane or is it out of my system already?

Now and then when I get the occassional zit it dries quite quickly and disappears, as if the Oratane is still working and in my system!

I do have glasses for improving far vision but haven''t used them since I stopped the Oratane treatment.

There are days where my eyes are perfect. Any need to worry? Maybe just stress?

Thank you :-)

Hallo BE
There are conditions that can cause blurry eyes like thyroid problems and diabetes. This one can exclude by doing a blood test. I think you should also maybe see an opthalmologist and have your eye pressure tested. When last did you have your eyes tested?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/09

Hallo BE