Posted by: Sarel | 2009-07-21

Blue circles

I' m a man and don' t have an iron deficiency. However, I have blue circles under ny eyes allthough I get enough sleep. What is the cure?

Dear Sarel
There is no outright cure for dark circles under the eyes, but certain treatment may help to lessen the condition. You could try dietary supplements such as vitamins C and E, zinc and various extracts like soy extract, fish protein, grape seed and chamomile (ask at your nearest health shop). Other treatments should be carried out by a Dermatologist because they include application of topical creams, chemical peels, laser treatment and injection of fillers. Discuss the various options with a Dermatologist if possible.