Question
Posted by: Nien | 2012-01-12

blowted stomach

Good day Doctor, i''m having trouble with always feeling blowted, i''m currently trying to eat healthier but do not know if i''m headed in the right direction, breakfast consists of all bran flakes fibre, lunch is either tuna with provita or chicken salad, for 3o''clock snack i will have a seeded brown bread and dinner is meat/chicken/fish with veggies. after all this I still feel blowted, cannot even tuck in my tummy and I don''t know what i''m doing wrong, please please give advice.
thank you

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Nien,
Tis is a dietary question. Please approach the DietDoc forum.
Regards,
Graham

2
Posted by: eating Disorders Expert | 2012-01-19

Hello Nien,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to eating Disorders Expert
Posted by: nun | 2012-01-14

maybe the high fibre content of your diet is causing you to feel bloated.

Reply to nun