Question
Posted by: Flower | 2012/01/27

Blowjob

I want to give my bf a -|- for his birthday. It will be my first time. How do i approach it &  should i let him cum inside my mouth? How does semen taste? Ladies please help

Good luck with the birthday present...

4
Posted by: BALLSACK | 2012/03/09

I DIP MY BALLS IN BACON N EGGS AND SHE LOVES IT!

NOW WASH THAT

Reply to BALLSACK
Posted by: Jason | 2012/01/31

Dr. Adams. WTF with " ask him to wash his balls it could become smelly" 
Not all men are dirty bastards like you maybe you should wash down there more often. My balls has never got smelly !!

Crap answer !!! You dont deserve to have a Dr. in front of your name !!!!

Reply to Jason
Posted by: Dr Adams | 2012/01/29

Hi yes please do it &  tell us how it went thats a fantastic birthday present &  let him cum in your mouth sperm tastes different for everybody.ask him to shave &  to wash his balls because it can become smelly down there.Good luck.

Reply to Dr Adams
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/28

Good luck with the birthday present...

Reply to sexologist