Question
Posted by: Boxer | 2012-01-21

Blowjob

Do woman also enjoy giving -|- s? Cause my girlfriend did not give me yet, but i always go down on her &  she loves it.

Well then, invite her... If she does not feel comfortable to do it, she will let you know. Different strokes for different folks you know? Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Rex | 2012-01-24

Not all women enjoy giving head. It is not something you ask a girl to do. She will do it if she enjoys it.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Marcel | 2012-01-24

Next time try the 69 ....then theres no turning back ....believe me , when woman get the taste of it then my friend you will need staying power......am i right Carmen.....
M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: Carmen | 2012-01-22

Yes. Just make sure that you know beforehand if she likes it if you ejaculate in her mouth. Some like it some dont. Dont manipulate her head and dont shove deeper than she allows.

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-22

Reply to sexologist