Question
Posted by: BJ | 2009/09/02

Blowjob

My fiance and I have been together for 5years now. But I can' t seem to give him a proper -|- with ejaculation. With my ex boyfriends I never had this issue. I have read books, watched movies,asked friends and even asked him what I' m doing wrong but he says he has never had an orgasm from a -|- . He does however make him extra hard and horny. Am I doing something wrong? Can there be an underlining reason? PLEASE, PLEASE give me some pointers?!

People are different and have different reactions to different stimulations. Some women have difficulty reaching an orgasm without clitoral stimulation, some need clitoral stimulation and penetration and others reaches orgasm with penetration alone. Why should men not also have different reactions to different stimulations? It is more important to explore what your partner finds enjoyable and where their trigger points are, than to try and get him to behave like your exes. Often the less we place emphasis on what is not working the way we anticipate it to be, it stops being a problem.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: anon | 2009/09/07

Massage him, in the area between his anus and testicels while giving him a blowie. His prostate is there it wil help,

Reply to anon

Speaking from experience , its probably a mental block, but with enough practice Im sure it will eventually come right.

Posted by: BJ | 2009/09/02

I always use my hands, start slow then go fast. But still nothing... Thanks tho

Reply to BJ
Posted by: Jamie | 2009/09/02

Try using your hands more and speeding it up a little. Also, maybe he just has a mental block against it.

Reply to Jamie