Question
Posted by: Larry | 2012-09-06

blow jobs- like to know from the ladies

I, as a man love going down on my wife to a point were I crave it (she loves it) sometimes doing it without having sex..do woman also feel like giving your guy a BJ in a sense that you crave/ lust doing it or is it just a form of love and duty that u do it...would really like to know

await the ladies responses

6
Posted by: hot chilli | 2012-09-07

i love receiving , drives me insane, like to give my partner as well, but i get no satisfaction from giving it, i just do it to show him how much i want him and want to please him coz I know he digs it big time

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: BlackMack | 2012-09-07

Lizelle - usr a better technique, don''t rush it make him crave more 4 it by taking deeper long strokes &  mix it with short shallow strokes ... ultimate technique - a lot of lubrication &  remember the ridge of his head is half the equivalent of the female clit...

Reply to BlackMack
Posted by: Lizelle | 2012-09-06

I enjoy it as well but don''t crave it. I would enoy it so much more if only my jaw didn''t get so sore.

Reply to Lizelle
Posted by: Lady Luck | 2012-09-06

I don''t mind it, but I wouldn''t go as far as saying that I crave it.

Reply to Lady Luck
Posted by: Hestia | 2012-09-06

I love giving but I do not feel much for getting oral sex.

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: J. | 2012-09-06

Personally, for me, I love it.

There are several reasons. It tells my partner in a practical way that he understands that I love him, I want him, I accept him completely and I love the fact that it drives him wild. That makes me feel like a siren and adds to my self-esteem.

A win-win situation for us both.

Reply to J.