Question
Posted by: sultana | 2010/12/07

blow job no no

My hubby wants me to swallow his semen. I have no problem in sucking but I hate swallowing. But he enjoys it. He sucks my vagina and swallows when I cum. Can I use deep throat method so that when he cums , ditectly his semen go in my stomach ?

Dear Sultana,

If you are able to take his penis in quite deeply when he ejaculates you may have less of the semen on your tongue and would taste less.

5
Posted by: minks | 2010/12/09

there are ways of pretending to be swallowin at least half of it, try this: when he cums make sure you have lotsa spit in your mouth which you should hav anyway to make it a nice wet blow then spit out the cum and your spit when he comes but not in a ugly gorss way, make it run down the bottom lip he might not even see you doin this if you do it with finesse. and allow it to be all over your mouth and lips, in other words this will make him think you really enjoying it because its all over your face but you dont get to swallow it or feel it in your mouth then you tell him afterwards you swallowed half of it and were just realeasin the spit and beside it turn YOU on to have it all over your face and lips rather than down your throat. Try this might work since men are visual he can then try lickin it from your lips and chin and swallow his own cum if he wants

Reply to minks
Posted by: re | 2010/12/09

I don''t think the taste is the problem however the swallowing as i understand the lady....my advise is don''t swallow if you don''t want to, he already came what more does he want....I mean it in nice way though...

Reply to re
Posted by: ABC | 2010/12/08

Pop a mint into your cheek the next time you give hubby a -|- . He''ll like the feeling and you wont taste the cum

Reply to ABC
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/08

There is no way to avoid tasting the cum. There are certain food he can eat which will make his cum taste better, cant remember what they are off hand though.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/08

Dear Sultana,

Reply to Sexologist