Question
Posted by: Mbuzo | 2012/09/03

Blow Job

My boyfriend does not like me to give him -|- , not sure why. He plainly refuses, I have begged so many times. Are there guys like this?

your partners view of oral sex may be completely different to yours and he is as you have said not comfortable with that .Sexual novelty is always something that will produceanxiety and all sexual acts are always considered in the following elements
is it moral
is it ethical
is it cultural
if these are satified and biologically and psychologically its fine you or partner will be comfortable

3
Posted by: BlackMack | 2012/09/04

True, there are some guys who don’ t like it (but mainly because what they have seen from porn videos and think that its not cool or that they don’ t do things like that and that they are scared that if the girl gives them, then they have to reciprocate because they don’ t know how or are afraid of what has been said to them by their peers)
Guys and Girls please …  eat that d*mn thing (it’ s good for you and your relationship)

Reply to BlackMack
Posted by: brendon | 2012/09/04

your parner is not faithfull to you every guy wats a blow job once in a while

Reply to brendon
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/09/03

If he doesnt want you to, why do you persist?

Reply to Pamela