Question
Posted by: Blow job | 2010-09-30

Blow job

My partner loves it if I give him oral sex, any tips on how I can make it more exciting?

one tip: by sucking a mint while giving him a blowjob you will highly arose him.

7
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-10-01

second tip. Get your best friend to help yopu giving him a blow job.Believe me he will enjoy it.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Homer | 2010-09-30

Lucky Guy ...........BJ In my world is the BJ''s over the N1

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Tumi | 2010-09-30

Go to women24 on Tab love and Sex there is a great Blow Job featured article that i read about this morning and it has some great tips!

Reply to Tumi
Posted by: A man | 2010-09-30

Something that is a big turn on for many men is to look at him in the eyes while sucking him. Depending how adventurous you are you could also try stimulating his prostate while giving him a BJ, some men love this.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Anne | 2010-09-30

Use both hands and mouth when stimulating him orally, and you can also try tickling his balls when you are down there.

Why not ask your partner though? He will tell you what he likes.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-30

He is fortunate that he even gets a BJ so keep up the good work.
You know the similarity between calamari and a BJ- you get neither at home

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-30

Reply to sexologist