Question

Blow Job

my man says he doesn''t like blow job. how possible is that? we are both 28yrs. is there a man out there who doesn''t like blow job or maybe it me who doesn''t do him well enough?

You should be asking him this question. Find out why he doesnt enjoy it. Some men dont like the lack of intimacy and body contact during a blowjob, Some dont approve of it from a religious point of view, while for others feel it is demeaning for the girlfriend. if he doesnot get erect or excited during one, than it is important to exclude any medical causes for this. if he is able to enjoy normal penetrative sex than it is unlikely that he has a sexual problem. speak to him.

6
Posted by: candy | 2010/04/26

Some men jst don''t like it, so don feel bad sswts, bt nxt tym u give hm one try paying much attention to the head and balls then he''l love it... if dat doesnt work then u shuld reali consider talking to hm about it.l

Reply to candy
Posted by: Curious | 2010/04/23

Hell yes, I would certainly like to hear the reasons why ANY man would not enjoy a blowie.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/23

Your man is having his own reasons why he soes not like it, all you have to do is to find out what are those reasons and see if you can rectify anything in there, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: ?me? | 2010/04/23

Count your blessings! My man wants it all the time and at first I didn''t mind but now I hate it so much!

Reply to ?me?
Posted by: me | 2010/04/23

i love getting a -|- it is great

Reply to me
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/04/22

You are not doing it in a way that is pleasant for him. Are your teeth not touching him?

Reply to STALLION