Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2009-12-01

blow job

Why is it called a blow job? I never blow into my hubbys penis but I sure do suck + lick him there. Why is it not called a suck or lick job? Doesn' t really make sense to me. He does exactly the same to me.

colloquial slang -

4
Posted by: MM | 2009-12-02

XXX and Top Cat, you are married to the wrong women. I LOVE giving my hubby a BJ as much as possible. I always have to ASK him if I can...

Reply to MM
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-12-02

To XXX you are so right.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: XXX | 2009-12-02

Quite right,it' s just a slang term.I doubt whether just blowing would turn one on much ... haha.
What' s the similarity between calamari and oral sex ..... you don' t get either once married.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-12-02

colloquial slang -

Reply to Sexologist