Question
Posted by: Monica | 2010/01/12

Blouted

I seem to be blouted all the time and my bowel movements have gone array. I also seem to have a stich on my left side of my stomach most times. Even when iI am just sitting. I feel very uncomfortable. Is there anything I can take to help solve this problem.

Hallo Monica
Try using Probiotics and Pancreoflat three times a day, if no improvement in a week, you should maybe send a stool sample to the lab to check for parasite infections and see your doctor for an examination (he may need to do further tests like x/rays or sonar)
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/12

Hallo Monica
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc