Bloody/Pink discharge after sex

I have been married for 3 years and have been with my man for 5 years. We have a normal sex life but over the last month or two I have noticed that I have a pink discharge after sex. It'  s like something got bruised inside and is bleeding, but I never bleed. It'  s just pink and it stays that way for 24 hours afterwards until it completely dissapears - until the next time we have sex.
I am 26 and don'  t have kids and even though he is bigger than normal guys, this has never happened before.
Is this something to worry about?

Bruising is a possibility but so are problems with the cervix. You should see your doctor for a check-up.

I had the similar problem my Gynae said it' s an infection and he prescribed some pills which cleared that because i also had a burning sansation probable over the counter creams would help. Try Canalba.